Fulfilling the longtime dream of its proprietor to own a small coffee shop, this charming café is in the heart of San Jose’s burgeoning theater and arts district. The San Jose shop is quickly developing its own homey patina and sense of place thanks to the numerous arts events hosted by the Owner.
- Scope of Work: Tenant improvement of 1800 s.f. retail space.
- Project Year: 2008
- Project Cost: $300,000
- Location: San Jose, California
- Architect: Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.; Eugene H. Sakai, AIA, President, Catherine Gutierrez, Associate AIA
- Structural Engineer: BC/A Structural Engineering, Inc.; Geoffrey Clifford, SE, Principal
- Contractor: WG Fritz Construction, Inc.