Boulder Ridge Golf Club Wedding Pavilion
Overlooking the Almaden Valley from the highest point on the golf course, this new wedding pavilion provides shade, shelter, comfort, and a suitably handsome backdrop for weddings, parties, and other special occasions.
- Scope of Work: 5,500 multi-purpose event space, with bride’s room, kitchen/service building, and refreshment kiosks.
- Project Year: 2010
- Project Location: San Jose, CA
- Project Cost: $800,000
- Architect: Studio S Squared Architecture; Eugene H. Sakai, AIA, LEED AP, Principal, Catherine Gutierrez, Assoc. AIA
- Structural Engineer: BCA Structural Engineers; Geoffrey Clifford, SE, Principal
- Landscape Architect: Greg Ing and Associates; Greg Ing, Principal
- Contractor: Rocke Garcia